PORTSMOUTH "Architectural anarchists" is how local attorney Peter Loughlin described a citizens group that brought the city to court on Thursday seeking to overturn approval of a large mixed-use development for 111 Maplewood Ave. The citizens group, which includes state Sen. Martha Fuller Clark, Clare Kittredge (a member of Portsmouth Now!), Karen Bouffard, George and Erica Dodge, Debra Dumont and the firm of Slattery & Dumont, was represented in Rockingham County Superior Court for Thursday's hearing by Portsmouth attorney Duncan MacCallum.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment