Cummings-Getchell married June 7 in North Hampton
Meghan Getchell and Matthew Cummings were married on Saturday, June 7, 2014, at Union Chapel in North Hampton. The ceremony was officiated by the Rev. Deborah Knowlton.
The bride is the daughter of Scott Getchell of Laconia and Cathy Hayes of Seabrook. The groom is the son of John and Mary Cummings of Hudson.
Paige Getchell of Amherst, Mass., the sister of the bride, served as matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Carla Girogio of New York and Meghan Springmeyer of Jersey City, N.J.
Michael Cummings of Cambridge, Mass., and Thomas Cummings of Haverhill, Mass., brothers of the groom, served as best men. Groomsmen were Paul Chakmakjian of Verona, N.J., and Steven Herring of Boise, Idaho.
The reception was held in New Castle at Wentworth by the Sea hotel.
The couple traveled to the Hawaiian islands for their honeymoon.
The bride is a graduate of Manchester High School Central and Wagner College, with a bachelor's degree in business administration. She is a vice president at Goldman Sachs in New York.
The groom is a graduate of Bishop Guertin High School in Nashua and Wagner College, with a bachelor's degree in English. He is a sales representative with Medline Industries Inc. in New York.
The couple reside in Hoboken, N.J., and work in New York.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.