Home » News » Public Safety
Condition improves for 12-year-old girl hit by vehicle at Seabrook Market Basket
She did not specify the nature of the injuries.
Seabrook police said a northbound motor vehicle left the roadway and struck the girl, who was with a group of pedestrians in front of Market Basket. Police said the girl was taken by ambulance to Portsmouth Regional Hospital with serious, but non-life-threatening injuries.
Police said the driver was cooperating with the investigation and drug and alcohol do not appear to be contributing factors.
Police ask that anyone who witnessed the accident, and has not already spoken with police, contact officer Kevin Gelineau or Detective Scott Mendes at 474-5200.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Claremont elementary school to get safer sidewalks - 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 5
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'