Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Feds seek to seize $17k, weapons from two Candia men charged in drug case
But officers soon became suspicious when they smelled marijuana inside the rented home, prosecutors said.
One of the men, Brandon Boisvert, 21, assured an officer, “We smoke a lot of weed in here,” according to prosecutors.
Boisvert was indicted in Rockingham County Superior Court last month on a charge of possession of a controlled drug with intent to sell. Jon-Marc Levasseur was also arrested on drug charges, police said.
During the search of the apartment, police discovered a storage room located within a closet, court papers say. “In the storage room, officers found a large orange metal container which was locked and secured to a support beam by a large steel cable,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Robert Rabuck said in a court complaint. Police officers found a key for the container on a chain hanging on Boisvert’s bed post, prosecutors said.
Police found more than 8 ounces of marijuana and more than $1,000 in cash, a ledger and a digital scale, prosecutors said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 0
- Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man charged with felony cruelty to animals - 0
- Winchester cold case murder solved; investigators say serial killer died in prison - 0
- Second bomb threat in a week at Farmington High School - 1
- Rochester teen indicted for murder of Madbury teen - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 0
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
- Bruins stop Predators, 5-3 - 0
- Former President Bush, 90, hospitalized in Texas - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483