Northeast Utilities (NU) today reported earnings of $127.4 million, or $0.40 per share, in the second quarter of 2014, compared with $171 million, or $0.54 per share, in the second quarter of 2013. “While we have joined other New England transmission owners in asking FERC to clarify and rehear certain elements of its June 19 orders, we are encouraged that the commissioners concluded that the continued build-out of the nation’s transmission grid is critical and needs to be encouraged through supportive ratemaking,” said Thomas J. May, NU chairman, president and chief executive officer.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment