Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Abigail Hernandez says she's a survivor, not a victim
“I do not want to be treated like a victim,” she told close family friend Amanda Smith. “I want to be treated as a survivor.”
“Her recovery is ongoing, but she continues to get better every day,” Smith said.
Among those testifying to Abigail’s current healthiness is her father, Ruben Hernandez of Tamworth, who is divorced from her mom, Zenya Hernandez, but stays close to his daughter.
He had no trouble describing his daughter’s health.
As for her alleged kidnapper?
“Of course I’m glad they arrested (Kibby),” he said. “I look forward to the day when we can put this behind us so that Abby can resume a normal life. She deserves that.”
“What we are all witnessing here is answered prayer, the miracle of God’s blessings,” he said. “I am thankful to all who prayed and kept the faith.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sugar Hill man pleads guilty to criminal trespassing - 0
- Ex-Connecticut governor guilty of violating federal campaign laws - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for violating restraining order - 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Everett Pollard: Mount Sunapee's master plan will benefit whole region - 0
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917