Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery
Kelso’s body was found Feb. 23 off Borough Road in Canterbury. News reports at the time said he died of multiple injuries, and authorities said more details would possibly be released in a week or so.
“We’re just waiting. We know nothing, we’ve heard nothing. No one’s contacted us,” said Linda Kelso, the mother of Mark Kelso.
He said the office is waiting for the final autopsy report to determine how Kelso died and what caused the death.
Earlier this week, the Concord Monitor reported that Kelso had died from a gunshot wound to the head. In Feburary, the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office told the family they were investigating the death as a homicide; they prepared the family for news reports, the family told the newspaper.
McCormack said a variety of reasons exist for the length of the investigation, including the final autopsy report and “(we) had to complete certain aspects of the investigation that took more time.”
“Whatever it takes,” she said, “just get it right.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483