Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
By Wednesday evening, police obtained a warrant for Kerry Joseph, 27, whose last known address was on New York Street in Dover, for the charge of first degree assault in connection with the shooting which occurred outside 40 Lafayette St. just before noon Tuesday.
While police have not released the identity of the 19-year-old man who was shot in the chest, Boudreau said he continues to recover from the life-threatening injuries at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine. He added he was listed in stable condition, as of Wednesday.
“We are not releasing name of the victim, it has been our practice to not release the names of victims in crimes,” Boudreau said in an e-mail.
Joseph is an African-American man who is six foot, one inch tall and weighs about 165 pounds. He has ties in Rochester, Milton, Dover, and in Boston, Mass., according to police.
“Due to the violent nature of the crime police do consider Mr. Joseph dangerous,” according to a release.
“Yesterday’s incident was not a random act of violence,” according to police.
“We have been active today in this investigation,” Boudreau said Wednesday afternoon.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 28
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917