Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
By Wednesday evening, police obtained a warrant for Kerry Joseph, 27, whose last known address was on New York Street in Dover, for the charge of first degree assault in connection with the shooting which occurred outside 40 Lafayette St. just before noon Tuesday.
While police have not released the identity of the 19-year-old man who was shot in the chest, Boudreau said he continues to recover from the life-threatening injuries at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine. He added he was listed in stable condition, as of Wednesday.
“We are not releasing name of the victim, it has been our practice to not release the names of victims in crimes,” Boudreau said in an e-mail.
Joseph is an African-American man who is six foot, one inch tall and weighs about 165 pounds. He has ties in Rochester, Milton, Dover, and in Boston, Mass., according to police.
“Due to the violent nature of the crime police do consider Mr. Joseph dangerous,” according to a release.
“Yesterday’s incident was not a random act of violence,” according to police.
“We have been active today in this investigation,” Boudreau said Wednesday afternoon.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- 2 Manchester health service groups announce merger - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483