Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
By Wednesday evening, police obtained a warrant for Kerry Joseph, 27, whose last known address was on New York Street in Dover, for the charge of first degree assault in connection with the shooting which occurred outside 40 Lafayette St. just before noon Tuesday.
While police have not released the identity of the 19-year-old man who was shot in the chest, Boudreau said he continues to recover from the life-threatening injuries at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine. He added he was listed in stable condition, as of Wednesday.
“We are not releasing name of the victim, it has been our practice to not release the names of victims in crimes,” Boudreau said in an e-mail.
Joseph is an African-American man who is six foot, one inch tall and weighs about 165 pounds. He has ties in Rochester, Milton, Dover, and in Boston, Mass., according to police.
“Due to the violent nature of the crime police do consider Mr. Joseph dangerous,” according to a release.
“Yesterday’s incident was not a random act of violence,” according to police.
“We have been active today in this investigation,” Boudreau said Wednesday afternoon.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483