In the commercial a man who has a restraining order against him kicks in the front door to the house of his estranged wife (or girlfriend). Once in the house he grabs the couple's son, and as the woman steps in to take her son back, the man pulls a gun and shoots her. Albeit unintended, the message is clear: gun laws will not stop violent men who ignore restraining orders.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment