All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In

Home | Public Safety

BAE worker suffers electrical shock, injuries not life-threatening

Union Leader Correspondent

July 29. 2014 8:33PM

NASHUA — An 18-year-old employee at BAE Systems received an electric shock at work on Tuesday, according to a city fire official.

Fire and emergency crews arrived at the business, at 95 Canal St., around 3:30 p.m. Tuesday after a company nurse had begun treating the young man.

According to Deputy Fire Chief Michael O’Brien, the employee was working with an undisclosed electrical device — basically taking it apart and unplugging it while it was in test mode — when he received an electrical shock.

The man was taken to St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua.

“It appears none of the injuries were life-threatening,” said O’Brien.

Public Safety Business Nashua

More Headlines