All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In

BAE worker suffers electrical shock, injuries not life-threatening

NASHUA — An 18-year-old employee at BAE Systems received an electric shock at work on Tuesday, according to a city fire official.

Fire and emergency crews arrived at the business, at 95 Canal St., around 3:30 p.m. Tuesday after a company nurse had begun treating the young man.

According to Deputy Fire Chief Michael O’Brien, the employee was working with an undisclosed electrical device — basically taking it apart and unplugging it while it was in test mode — when he received an electrical shock.

The man was taken to St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua.

“It appears none of the injuries were life-threatening,” said O’Brien.


Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required
Joseph W. McQuaid - Publisher

Christie is the real deal

We have found Gov. Chris Christie to be the most consistent, the most confident in his abilities, the most tested under fire, and the most likely to regain the White House from a disastrous Democratic regime.

More Public Safety

NH Angle