action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:0
All Sections
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In


BAE worker suffers electrical shock, injuries not life-threatening


NASHUA — An 18-year-old employee at BAE Systems received an electric shock at work on Tuesday, according to a city fire official.

Fire and emergency crews arrived at the business, at 95 Canal St., around 3:30 p.m. Tuesday after a company nurse had begun treating the young man.

According to Deputy Fire Chief Michael O’Brien, the employee was working with an undisclosed electrical device — basically taking it apart and unplugging it while it was in test mode — when he received an electrical shock.

The man was taken to St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua.

“It appears none of the injuries were life-threatening,” said O’Brien.

khoughton@newstote.com

action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:88
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:64
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:2
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:

        

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle - Public Safety