Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images
A Coos County Superior Court grand jury has indicted Raymond P. Little of 112 Main St., Apt. 103, on the four special felonies for possessing images of boys under age 18 engaged in sexually explicit behavior.
-- Hailey Gabicki, 20, of 83 Granite St., Berlin, is charged with felonious sexual assault against a child between the ages of 13 and 16 in Berlin. The Class B felony is alleged to have taken place between May 1, 2013, and Jan. 1, 2014, in Berlin.
-- Jeremy Labelle, 18, of 518 Burgess St., Apt. 1, Berlin, is charged with tampering with witnesses and informants, simple assault and burglary. He faces a pair of assault charges and is accused of illegally entering P&L Auto Parts at 30 Jericho Road in Berlin on May 12. That charge is a class B felony.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483