Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police
In that year alone, Kibby was charged with 17 offenses, all but one a misdemeanor. The sole felony charge — for the sale, transportation or manufacture of a drug — was not prosecuted. He was, however, found guilty of simple assault, contempt of a bail order, four counts of criminal trespass, providing false information to purchase a firearm, three counts of receiving stolen property and resisting arrest.
More recently, Kibby was charged in December 2013 with possession of marijuana and was found guilty in Conway District Court. In March, Kibby allegedly went to a residence on East Conway Road where he confronted a woman and a man that resulted in charges of simple assault, prowling and loitering, and criminal trespass. The incident stemmed from a motor-vehicle collision in which Kibby reportedly rear-ended the man’s truck.
When he was arrested in February in connection with the three above charges, Conway police took a Ruger LC9 from Kibby, and Kibby — who subsequently surrendered 11 firearms to the Gorham Police Department — filed a motion asking for it back.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Guilty plea brings closure for family of store clerk who suffered heart attack after theft - 0
- Police pursuit begins in Plaistow, ends at Kingston police station - 0
- Judge orders Londonderry man to begin serving jail sentence for growing pot - 0
- Woman accused of fleeing with daughter to be arraigned Thursday - 0
- Woman found in Mass. home with dead babies charged with murder - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man wants bail conditions modified so he can go home - 0
- Exeter woman faces arson charge for allegedly setting her own home ablaze - 1
- Keene police arrest two alleged embezzlers - 0
- Plaistow police urge public to keep cars locked - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK? - 0
- Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week - 0
- Asking about marriage: The Census should keep doing it - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Boys' Basketball Preview: Memorial, Central look to be in the mix again - 0
- Innovations abound at UNH event - 0
- Rinne wins duel with Rask as Predators edge Bruins - 0
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Monarchs head to Portland Wednesday - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
Bush 41, 43 and ... 45?
Rival NH Republican caucus seeks own voice
Another View -- Ross Gittell and Jeremy Hitchcock: By focusing on student success, NH community colleges prove their value
Another View -- David Scannell: A justified federal civil rights action in Manchester's schools
Taxi fail: City regulations don't work
All lives matter: Even Al Sharpton says so
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483