Scott Brown’s new campaign ad titled “Security” features the New Hampshire candidate standing in an airport talking about security procedures at U.S. airports compared to security conditions at the U.S.-Mexico border. But it appears Brown isn’t really in an airport — and instead in front of a green screen with stock video footage of an airport from Shutterstock superimposed during editing.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment