Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
A month later, no arrests in Rumney chiropractor's death
Landseadel, who is described by friends as being kind and devoted to helping others, died in what investigators ruled a homicide. Senior Assistant Attorney General Janice Rundles said a gun was fired after an altercation between the two men.
“We have received some phone calls and letters, to the point where we feel like we’re getting a more complete picture of (Landseadel) and the relationship between the two men,” Rundles said.
She would not identify the second man, but said investigators are getting a good idea of his history and relationship with Landseadel.
“That’s not a concern for us,” she said, declining to elaborate.
Landseadel’s body was discovered near some shared docks on Stinson Lake in Rumney by local rescue crews who were alerted by a passerby.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483