In need of cash to live their dream adventure of Australia and a life of crime, James Parker, 16, and Robert Tulloch, 17, posed as environmental students doing research in order to gain access into homes. After many failed attempts, the teens were allowed into the home of Dartmouth professors Half and Susanne Zantop. At first, Half hesitated, but the teacher in him came out, allowing the teens to murder the couple and make away with Half's wallet.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment