Navy promotes John Stark grad; Milford grad completes Air Force training
Erica C. Coburn, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Coburn of Henniker, was recently promoted to U.S. Navy lieutenant aboard the USS James E. Williams DDG-91.
Lt. Coburn is a 2006 graduate of John Stark Regional High School in Weare and a 2010 graduate of Norwich University.
One day after her promotion, she departed Norfolk, Va., for her third Mideast deployment on the Williams, which will participate in security operations in conjunction with the U.S. Africa command. Coburn serves as the destroyer's navigator.
Milford grad finishes Air Force training
U.S. Air National Guard Airman 1st Class Matthew J. Johnson graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.The eight-week program included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.Johnson is the son of Lisa M. Mazzuchelli of Milford and Chip A. Johnson of Rindge and the grandson of Richard J. and Anita M. Mazzuchelli of Brooksville, Fla., and Carolyn Quinn of Temple. He is a 2012 Milford High School graduate.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.