action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67

Home » News » Public Safety

July 25. 2014 9:57PM

Salem family ldisplaced by house fire



SALEM - A family of three was displaced by a fire that heavily damaged the second floor of a Central Avenue home on Friday, Fire Capt. Tim Kenney said.


 


Firefighters arrived at 11 Church Ave. about 7 p.m. Friday and saw fire and smoke coming out of a second floor window. The occupants, a woman and her two sons, had already gotten out of the house with their pets.


 


He said the fire, which he estimated caused about $75,000 worth of damage, was under control about 7:30 p.m. He said the house was not a total loss, but was not habitable. The family was provided shelter by the American Red Cross, he said.


 


Nobody was injured in the fire, he said.


Follow us:
Twitter icon Facebook icon RSS icon
Sorry, no question available

 New Hampshire Business Directory

  

    ADD YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

 New Hampshire Events Calendar
    

    SHARE EVENTS FOR PUBLICATION, IT'S FREE!

Upcoming Events