“I’ve always had my faith – and my love for my husband, a gift from God. When I was asked to renounce my Christian faith (in Sudan), I knew what I was risking (in refusing to do so). But I didn’t want to renounce it. With my family, I will start a new life. We are going to move to New Hampshire, where my brother-in-law Gabriel lives. He will help us. We’ll all be together, like a proper family.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/sudan/10990691/Meriam-Ibrahim-leaves-Sudan-for-Rome-It-was-top-secret-until-the-plane-took-off.htmlCLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment