Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case
Police are asking if anyone saw Abigail Hernandez or a female wearing this clothing. The clothes were being worn in the area of North South Road Sunday between 10-10:30 p.m.
Hernandez, 15, was "reunited" with her family late Sunday night, the Attorney General said Monday.
But authorities need more information than Abigail is giving, according to the release.
"Investigators continue to conduct interviews and review videotape surveillance from the businesses in the area surrounding the Hernandez home in order to gain answers to the many questions surrounding the disappearance and return of Abigail," the release said.
Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said the release should not be taken as a sign that Abigail is withholding information.
The police are asking if anyone saw Abigail Hernandez or a female wearing the clothing in the photo above or this drawstring bag in the area of North South Road Sunday between 10-10:30 p.m.
The police are asking that if anyone saw Abigail Hernandez or a female wearing the clothing and drawstring bag in two photos the police provided to the media. The clothes were being worn in the area of North South Road Sunday between 10-10:30 p.m. Anyone who witnessed someone wearing the clothes at that time is asked to contact the state police at 271-3636 or the Conway police at 356-5715.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483