Portsmouth Police Sgt. Aaron Goodwin deserves his day in court. And, if he has done nothing wrong as he has repeatedly asserted, he should want his day in court. In documents filed in probate court he has been accused of exercising undue influence over a 92-year-old Portsmouth woman with dementia to gain control and render himself the main beneficiary of her $2.7 million estate. The testimony in depositions taken from local lawyers, bankers, accountants, family, friends and neighbors has been disturbing.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment