Andrew Hemingway: Hassan's cronyism is hurting New Hampshire families
Governor Maggie Hassan and her crony capitalist agenda have failed the people of New Hampshire. Itís time for a new approach to governance and, at the same time, a return to the principles of limited, accountable government that once made New Hampshire special.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment