Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking
CONCORD - A 19-year-old man was stabbed in White Park early Saturday morning, and police are asking for the public's help in finding his attacker.
Police were called to the area of Centre and Washington streets around 2:40 a.m. for a report of a stabbing and found the victim. He was taken to Concord Hospital for treatment of what police said was a non life-threatening injury.
Anyone with information about this assault is asked to call police at 225-8600 or the a Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
ROCHESTER - A 56-year-old city man has been charged with second-degree assault after allegedly choking someone with his hands last week.
Albert Crement of 22 Lafayette St. was arrested Friday morning for an assault that allegedly occurred in the early morning hours of July 17 on Academy Street.
Three face drug charges after arrests
LONDONDERRY - Three people were arrested on drug charges during a sobriety checkpoint conducted by state and local police on Route 102 overnight Friday.
Arrested were: Courtney Jewett, 24, of Manchester, and George Theberg, 37, of Manchester, both for felony possession of a controlled drug; and Jose Valentin, 28, of Derry, misdemeanor possession of a controlled drug.
Police also issued numerous warnings and cited one driver for a child restraint violation.
HUDSON - Police are looking for a man wearing a green Boston Celtics visor who stole items from Wal-Mart on two separate occasions earlier this month.
According to police, the man stole merchandise from the store on July 11 and fled on foot into a wooded area nearby.
The thief was described as white, wearing a green Celtics visor and tan khaki shorts. Anyone with information about his identity is asked to contact Master Patrol Officer Jason Downey, 886-6011.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483