Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
City man arrested in shooting incident
MANCHESTER - One man is under arrest and another man was injured after an alleged robbery Saturday afternoon during which a gun was fired.
According to police, Nicholas Dupras, 35, of Manchester has been charged with robbery, second-degree assault, reckless conduct and being a felon in possession of a firearm.
Investigating officers confirmed that a shot had been fired but could not find the injured man.
Detectives interviewed the victim, who told police he had gone to the Silver Street address to meet someone and while there, a man had robbed him at gunpoint.
Police said the incident does not appear to have been random. They are asking anyone with information to call the detectives division at Manchester police, at 668-8711.
PITTSFIELD - A 21-year-old local man had to be airlifted to a Lebanon hospital with serious injuries after his all-terrain vehicle crashed into a tree Saturday.
Nicholas Abell, deputy fire chief, said Farmer, who was not wearing a helmet, suffered serious head and chest injuries.
Pittsfield police are investigating the crash, with assistance from the state Fish and Game Department.
"A helmet would have made all the difference," he said. "If he was wearing a helmet, we probably wouldn't have had to airlift him out."
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483