Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester driver dead in crash on I-293
The man who died was identified as Edward Wells, 59.
State police said Wells was unresponsive and was taken to Catholic Medical Center, where he succumbed to his injuries.
Wells was driving a 2002 GMC Envoy that struck a guardrail in the northbound lane between Exits 6 and 7 and came to rest on its roof. Wells was not wearing a seatbelt.State police said witnesses reported the Envoy was traveling west on Front Street when it veered across the road, traveled through an uphill grass median and struck a guardrail, which caused it to vault onto Interstate 293, coming to rest on its roof in the left lane.
Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact Trooper Mark Suttmeier at the New Hampshire State Police Troop B barracks 666-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 38
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads