Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester driver dead in crash on I-293
The man who died was identified as Edward Wells, 59.
State police said Wells was unresponsive and was taken to Catholic Medical Center, where he succumbed to his injuries.
Wells was driving a 2002 GMC Envoy that struck a guardrail in the northbound lane between Exits 6 and 7 and came to rest on its roof. Wells was not wearing a seatbelt.State police said witnesses reported the Envoy was traveling west on Front Street when it veered across the road, traveled through an uphill grass median and struck a guardrail, which caused it to vault onto Interstate 293, coming to rest on its roof in the left lane.
Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact Trooper Mark Suttmeier at the New Hampshire State Police Troop B barracks 666-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Boston firefighters share safety tips with school - 0
- UPDATED: Driver killed in crash on Route 101A in Amherst is identified - 1
- Need a job? The NH State Prison wants you - 0
- Man dies, toddler rescued in Manchester apartment fire - 0
- Motorist struck by car while changing tire on I-93 in Londonderry - 2
- Man, 60, found dead in burned Manchester apartment building; 1-year-old boy rescued - 1
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 1
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Alderman, chief have heated exchange over police residency requirements - 35
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
- NHIAA: Brummett scores 5 for Derryfield - 0
- NHIAA: Souhegan advances in OT - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood