Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Wal-Mart thief sought in Hudson
According to police, the man stole merchandise from the store on July 11 and fled on foot into a wooded area nearby.
The store's asset protection officer later identified the suspect as the same man who had committed a theft at the store four days earlier and then fled in a white pickup truck.
The thief was described as white, wearing a green Celtics visor and tan khaki shorts. Anyone with information about his identity is asked to contact Master Patrol Officer Jason Downey, 886-6011.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge OKs early release for former teacher convicted of possessing child porn - 0
- Nashua man indicted for allegedly shooting girlfriend - 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed for fourth time - 0
- Manchester couple faces robbery, theft charges after Salem mall incident - 0
- Chainsaw-wielding man facing multiple charges over Sept. incident - 0
- Woman faces assault charge after Monopoly game gets out of hand - 16
- Plea deal gives shooter 15-30 years in 2012 death of Manchester man - 0
- Missouri governor urges calm ahead of grand jury decision on shooting; findings to be announced at 9 p.m. - 0
- Two Manchester brothers indicted in Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 3
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483