In a lawsuit moved last week to U.S. District Court in Concord, E. Amanti & Sons Inc., a Salem, Mass., contractor that specializes in plumbing and mechanical work, claims that TLT Construction Corp., based in Wakefield, Mass., and Western Surety Company, still owes it money from work done on the $7 million construction of the Health Science & Humanities Building at Nashua Community College.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment