Leo P. Corriveau says he is leaving for family and health reasons; school board Chairman Richard H. Thackston 3rd is blaming the teachers union and a recently formed community group, Monadnock United, for causing Corriveau’s early departure. “Monadnock United has gone on a campaign of personally attacking Leo Corriveau in addition to starting rumors. The group had diligently pursued an effort to find anything they could to demean him as an educator or as an administrator,” Thackston said.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment