Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Three robbers strike Rochester Shell station early Monday
Police responded at 1:30 a.m. after the three men, including one brandishing a knife, entered the station and demanded money from the clerk.
The three fled on foot and ran south, police said.
The police K-9 team was unable to locate the men, but officers found the beer a short distance from the store on Milton Road.
All three men were white and between 18 and 30 years old, according to police.
The second was wearing a dark-colored jacket with a thick white stripe across the chest, a red, hooded sweatshirt under it, a red face covering and red gloves.
Anyone with information can contact police at (603) 330-7128 or leave an anonymous tip on the Rochester Crimeline at (603) 335-6500 or via text to: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 0
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
- Alleged accomplice of Dover-area burglaries indicted - 0
- Somersworth liquor store robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 8
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917