Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Friends await arrest in Rumney killing
“He was an honest, nice man who weighed 130 pounds soaking wet,” said John Przybylak, who runs chiropractic practice in Buffalo, N.Y., in an area of Buffalo where Landseadel also had an office before he moved to Rumney eight years ago.
“None of us can understand how someone could shoot someone like David in the head and have no arrests made by now,” he added.
His body was discovered near some shared docks on Stinson Lake in Rumney shortly after 6 p.m. Sunday by local rescue crews who were alerted by a passerby.
Landseadel lived at 2279 Stinson Lake Road with his wife. They ran Plymouth Chiropractic together. His wife said she cannot speak about the shooting or the circumstances surrounding it.
Strelzin said the investigation includes getting accounts of the incident and personal histories from friends and neighbors of both Landseadel and his shooter, whom authorities have not named.
Przybylak, reached at his home in Buffalo, said he has been searching for information about Landseadel’s shooting and was surprised to find that investigators could perceive Landseadel as anything but a victim.
“We were surprised when he moved to New Hampshire eight years ago, he was so appreciated here. He used to do things for people all the time, and he wouldn’t hurt anyone, I know that. How can they think he deserved to be shot in the head?” Przybylak said.
Neighbors in Rumney, who did not want to be identified in news stories, said Landseadel kept to himself. His neighborhood is made up of mostly summer residents, they said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Fingerprints of man accused of theft belong to 2 people - 0
- Lookout man in Bedford home invasion case pleads guilty - 0
- Hearing postponed for suspended fire official - 0
- Confessed serial burglar facing new charges - 0
- Former Litchfield parochial school principal to plead guilty to embezzlement - 0
- Dover man faces manufacturing child porn charges after sex assault case - 0
- Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- GT Advanced Technology attorney hoping for Apple agreement today to allow more openness in bankruptcy court - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- NH highways have potentialy deadly guardrail end pieces, transportation commissioner says - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 9
- Staples says it is probing possible payment card data breach - 0
- Expect the unexpected in NHIAA field hockey tourneys - 0
- Giants' blueprint? There is none - 0
- Despite contract provisions, most Manchester police officers live outside city - 11
- Kathy Sullivan: Scott Brown does not get what 'pro-choice' really means - 11
A series of sharp exchanges at 2nd CD debate
Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths
Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar