He knows the Memorial Wall, name by name
White intends to add names to the wall from 8 to 10 a.m. this morning and Garabrant's will be the final name on the final panel.
He sells T-shirts to defray costs of the Wall and transporting it to displays around the country. He has set it up more than a dozen times, including last weekend at Daytona International Speedway.
At Loudon, it's set up in the S2 Display Lot, outside the tunnel that leads into the infield.
As White talked about the Memory Wall on Saturday morning, John Thomas of Belmont, a former state representative and now a member of the Victory Lane group of volunteer ambassadors at the track, approached and asked him if the names were listed alphabetically.
Nick went to Dennis-Yarmouth High School and played football and joined the Marines, all things Thomas had done exactly 50 years before him.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 28
- The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw - 29
- Smith schools Hassan: Leadership in Londonderry - 0
- Where officers live: Manchester is missing the point - 4
- Leo Bernier: For Hillsborough County Commission - 0
- Insurance exchanges Sam's Club or Obama's club? - 11
- Garcia and Guinta: For a change, send them to DC - 22
- Jeanne's travel ban: She doesn't want Obama here - 14
- Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- Business Newsreel: Kimberly-Clark faces lawsuit over Ebola protection gear - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters