Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Help from residents lead to arrest of Rochester man Friday
Domenic Beraldi, who had warrants issued for two separate incidents, was charged with robbery and criminal trespass after police found him inside a parked vehicle at the Wal-Mart on Farmington Road — Route 11 — Friday evening.
On Monday evening, Beraldi allegedly entered the Rite Aid at 190 Wakefield St. — Route 108 — with a bag, which he filled with “numerous items throughout the store,” police said. As he attempted to leave, an employee confronted the man, who assaulted the employee before running off with the bag full of stolen items, according to police.
Beraldi allegedly fled on foot and drove off using a vehicle parked at a nearby business, police said.
Using witness accounts and video surveillance, investigators identified Beraldi and a warrant was issued for his arrest. He was also wanted for criminal trespass in connection with an incident which occurred June 18, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917