Ayotte officiates at wedding of Scott Brown's daughter
Ayla, who walked down the aisle holding the family’s tuxedo-wearing terrier Koda, was maid of honor.
“By joining in marriage, they made the decision to be together for life,” Ayotte said as the couple clutched hands. “May you grow stronger and better together and may you have a lifetime of happiness.”
Arianna wiped away a tear as a summer breeze swept her veil from her face.
Hendry, a paralegal specialist with the Department of Justice, is a former Brown Senate office intern while Arianna will start veterinary school at Cornell University this fall.
Wedding bells will chime once again for the Brown family in just several weeks, when Ayla gets married at her Tennessee home.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.