Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave
James Boisclair, 53, of Claremont, was arrested Wednesday night by state police and arraigned on the charges in district court the following day, said Sgt. Daniel Brow of Troop C, which led the investigation.
Boisclair has been a dispatcher for the Claremont Police Department for more than 15 years, said Claremont Police Chief Alex Scott Thursday.
Following his arrest, Scott placed Boisclair on paid leave.
“He's been placed on administrative leave pending a review,” Scott said.
Thursday morning Boisclair was arraigned on the charges in the 8th Circuit Court District Division in Keene, said Sullivan County Attorney Marc Hathaway Thursday.
Boisclair's bail was set at $100,000 cash or surety, Hathaway said. An additional bail hearing is to be held Friday morning in the Keene district court.
Hathaway said he doesn't know why Boisclair was arraigned in the Cheshire County court, but suspects it was because of judicial availability.
A probable cause hearing is set for July 16.
Boisclair is currently being held at the Sullivan County House of Corrections in Unity.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 26
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917