Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges
Maine authorities wanted to speak to two New Hampshire men after Russell Lavoie, 42, of Old Orchard Beach, Maine, and Jeffrey Lude, 37, of Biddeford, Maine, both died of multiple gunshot wounds following an incident at 19 Western Ave. in Biddeford on Sunday evening.
Regardless of the location, Dolleman said if Dube is arrested or interviewed by police, authorities will probably conduct a background check. He added this will lead to his eventual return to New Hampshire.
Nonetheless, Dolleman said Dover Police plan to see the charges though. He added police and the courts are very familiar with the extradition process between the two states.
McCausland said investigators intend to speak to Lance Palmer, 44, of Auburn, who was “considered armed and dangerous,” Wednesday.
“Lance Palmer also has made contact with police and is expected to be interviewed sometime today. No charges are pending against him,” according to a release by Maine State Police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 1
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 0
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 1
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 2
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 1
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
- Drew Cline: Home is where the really competent governing is done - 1
- Two GOP heavyweights try to get NH fired up about 2014 elections - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917