Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges
Maine authorities wanted to speak to two New Hampshire men after Russell Lavoie, 42, of Old Orchard Beach, Maine, and Jeffrey Lude, 37, of Biddeford, Maine, both died of multiple gunshot wounds following an incident at 19 Western Ave. in Biddeford on Sunday evening.
Regardless of the location, Dolleman said if Dube is arrested or interviewed by police, authorities will probably conduct a background check. He added this will lead to his eventual return to New Hampshire.
Nonetheless, Dolleman said Dover Police plan to see the charges though. He added police and the courts are very familiar with the extradition process between the two states.
McCausland said investigators intend to speak to Lance Palmer, 44, of Auburn, who was “considered armed and dangerous,” Wednesday.
“Lance Palmer also has made contact with police and is expected to be interviewed sometime today. No charges are pending against him,” according to a release by Maine State Police.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483