MEREDITH ó With the help of some as yet unknown perpetrators, "Betsy" the cow that usually adorns the front of Flurries restaurant near the center of Meredith, spent a Saturday night and Sunday on Indian Island in Meredith Bay, under the watch of the Chief Chocorua. Flurries manager Krista Landry said "Betsy" and the ice cream cone that usually decorates the front of the business were removed so owner Steve Fields could have the building painted.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment