Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts
State police said they received two 911 calls around 9:50 a.m. about an erratic driver behind the wheel of a gold or tan Pontiac Grand Am.
Cammann allegedly did not stop and accelerated, passing vehicles in the breakdown lane while continuing east on Route 101. Within two to three minutes, police decided to terminate the pursuit.
People continued to call the State Police Troop A barracks while troopers were looking for the car, saying the driver took an off ramp to the state liquor store in Hampton and exited his car, police said. Witnesses described the driver as “frantically” going from car to car in the parking lot in what appeared to be an attempt to steal another vehicle, state police said.
Police said Cammann crossed the state line and soon came upon road construction along Interstate 95 in Newburyport, Mass. Massachusetts state police troopers spotted Cammann lose control of his car and crash into a Jersey barrier, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917