Home » News » Public Safety
Three injured in Route 16 accident in Ossipee
The accident happened in the area of Green Mountain Furniture.
Based on the initial investigation it appears Brittini Desrosiers, 21, of Center Ossipee, was driving south on Rte. 16 and swerved into the northbound lane where her car collided with the vehicle being driven by Pamela Beaupre, 55, of Ossipee.
Desrosiers was originally transported to Huggins Hospital in Wolfeboro before being moved to Massachusetts General Hospital for treatment of her serious injuries.
Beaupre and her passenger, Janet Harring, 60, of Ossipee, were both transported to Huggins Hospital.
The accident remains under investigation. Anyone with further information on this accident should contact Bryan Plamondon at 223-8677 or email Bryan.Plamondon@dos.nh.gov.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Dozens displaced by Manchester apartment building fire - 3
- Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 1
- Danville couple struggling to get back on feet after explosion - 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Claremont elementary school to get safer sidewalks - 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'