Concord police investigate body found on railroad tracks
CONCORD - Police are investigating the death of a person whose body was found on local railroad tracks Saturday.
Concord police confirm the body was found Saturday, July 5, on railroad tracks running behind Storrs Street in Concord, but would not release the identity or the sex of the victim, saying they are still involved in an active investigation.
Further details are expected to be released early this week.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.