Chesterfield man with dementia is missing
CHESTERFIELD — Authorities are seeking the public's help to find a missing Chesterfield man who has dementia.
According to a news release from Fish and Game Department, Ronald Cheever, 61, was last seen walking south on Winchester Road on Friday about 1:30 p.m., heading toward Pisgah State Park.
Cheever is white and 5-foot-7-inches tall, weighs 180 pounds and has gray hair. He was wearing tan shorts, sneakers, a red raincoat and a tan Harley Davidson cap.
If anyone sees someone matching Cheever's description, authorities urge them to call 911 or Cheshire County dispatch at 355-2000.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.