GT Advanced Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:GTAT), saw itís President and CEO Thomas Gutierrez reduce his exposure with the company. Gutierrez disposed of 9,232 shares of common stock at an average of $19.1149 per share, and now holds a total of 168,899 shares in the company. The major hedge funds involved with the company have shown movement in their activity as well. Ken GriffinĎs Citadel Investment Group reported a 167% boost last quarter, and now has 60,150,000 shares worth approximately $138 million; while Kerr NeilsonĎs Platinum Asset Management went the other direction, posting a 34% decline over the last quarter, now holding 3,208,108 shares worth about $54.6 million.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment