Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City woman protests bail at arraignment
Police said after Nichelle Nichols-Bell, 36, was arrested for trespassing at the Manchester Housing and Redevelopment Authority property at 198 Hanover St., she was found in possession of heroin during the booking process.
Nicholas Lafond, 31, of 62 Cartier St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of criminal threatening, so a probable cause hearing was set for July 30, so a judge can determine if there is sufficient evidence to send the case to the Hillsborough County North Grand Jury for possible indictment.
Bail was set at $2,000 cash/surety, with conditions that include no contact with the alleged victim and not going to the Pine Street address.
Medard Wasso Kindo, 26, who is homeless, was arraigned in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Thursday on a warrant for his failure to appear in Salem District Division on charges of false report of an accident and operating without a license. He had already been scheduled to appear in Manchester District Division for a hearing on his failure to appear on identical charges brought by New Hampshire State Police after a stop in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 31
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 1
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917