Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City woman protests bail at arraignment
Police said after Nichelle Nichols-Bell, 36, was arrested for trespassing at the Manchester Housing and Redevelopment Authority property at 198 Hanover St., she was found in possession of heroin during the booking process.
Nicholas Lafond, 31, of 62 Cartier St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of criminal threatening, so a probable cause hearing was set for July 30, so a judge can determine if there is sufficient evidence to send the case to the Hillsborough County North Grand Jury for possible indictment.
Bail was set at $2,000 cash/surety, with conditions that include no contact with the alleged victim and not going to the Pine Street address.
Medard Wasso Kindo, 26, who is homeless, was arraigned in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Thursday on a warrant for his failure to appear in Salem District Division on charges of false report of an accident and operating without a license. He had already been scheduled to appear in Manchester District Division for a hearing on his failure to appear on identical charges brought by New Hampshire State Police after a stop in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483