In the 603
SSP links up with Roots of Creation for 'Summer in the 603'
The Super Secret Project is at it again. Known for their New Hampshire-themed You Tube viral video, "Granite State of Mind," the group posted a new tune on their You Tube Channel on Thursday. The song, "Summer in the 603," references many Granite State summer destinations - from Weirs Beach to Hampton Beach - and summer activities from camping to hiking.
This time, they teamed up with southern New Hampshire's well known reggae and roots based rock band, Roots of Creation, for the song.
Appearances by local singer Josh Logan, Recycled Percussion's Justin Spencer and comedians Jimmy Dunn and Bob Marley add to the humor that always underlies the Super Secret Project's fun rap-style songs.
Greg and the Morning Buzz crew and Tom Bergeron also make an appearance in the video.
With lyrics that include, "when the sun is blazing and the summer gets hot, we don't take it for Granite, my home state straight rocks," it's hard not to fall in love with the Super Secret Project - or the state of New Hampshire - all over again.
The video is posted here. Take a peek and feel it for yourself.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.