Home » News » Public Safety
Mass. man injured in Bedford crash
Police said John Brennan, 44, was taken to the Elliot Hospital in Manchester for treatment of his injuries.
The crash, which happened at 8:05 p.m., destroyed the gray Acura, according to state police.
A preliminary investigation indicates the crash happened when Brennan, traveling north on the F.E. Everett Turnpike, took the ramp to I-293 South. State police said the car was traveling too fast for the ramp's turn and it crossed over the center median and rolled over onto the ramp from Route 101 East to I-293 North.
The ramp from Route 101 East to I-293 was temporarily closed while the collision was investigated and the wreckage cleared.
State police said neither alcohol nor drugs is suspected in the crash, which remains under investigation by Trooper Christopher Cummings of Troop B. Anyone with information is asked to call Cummings at 603-666-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry family fair returns but child safety is still the theme - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 5
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
- Motorcyclist flown to Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Affair, threats alleged in Weare police chief investigation - 11
- Cause of 3-alarm Derry fire remains under investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it